Hi everybody. It’s now 2014 and time to use our creativity 🙂 Therefore, after having deeply analyzed Global Warming and Recycling it’s your turn to make your voice heard.
I would like you to DO something with your learning and create an AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ( kind of Pubblicità Progresso) whose target is people of your age: TEENAGERS. Title: LET’S SAVE OUR PLANET & MAKE A BETTER WORLD!
You can focus on why; what you can do; how. As a media choose from:
- A traditional paper/ cardboard-poster to hang in class.
- A digital on-line poster at Glogster. Here’s an example on Christmas traditions in the USA made by kids. Watch a video tutorial “Glogster in 90 seconds”.
- An oral message to convince your friends to take action. You can record your message at Vocaroo. No need to Sign in, just record your voice, SAVE and share link as a comment here below. Click on Vocaroo below & listen Online recording software >>
- Create a quiz on how we can reduce pollution and recycle correctly. There’s no need to register. eQuizShow. Give your quiz a title and a password to share with your classmates 🙂
- Make an online book at Bookr. To look for the available photos you have to write “environment” or “pollution” or any word related to your content under TAG. Here’s some examples by some of my students on animals “My life as.. a fox, a dolphin, a mosquito. Watch a quick video tutorial:
- Make a newspaper article at The Newspaper Clipping.
- Make an interactive animated image at THINGLINK like the one I made on Safe net surfing, using a photo of your choice and linking websites, youtube videos or aPDF you’ve created.
Ecco il video tutorial che ho creato io per ThingLink 🙂
- Make a created animated video at PowToon. See the one on the previous post for my Christmas wishes. Here’s a tutorial video on how to use it:
- Last but not least you can make an animated video at Animoto. You only need to sign up for a free account. Watch a quick video tutorial.
I’m sure by now you’ll have found something that suits you and I’m looking forward to seeing your creativity spark!!
NB: Please write down what kind of activity you have chosen in Schoology and make sure there’s a variety of all types among you all. In pratica, non scegliete tutti lo stesso mezzo ma assegnatevi i diversi tipi di lavori 😉