Hi everybody. I think it’s now time to use our creativity! Therefore, after having deeply all aspects of social networks it’s your turn to make your voice heard.
I would like you to DO something with your learning and create an AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ( kind of Pubblicità Progresso) whose target is people of your age: TEENAGERS. Title: Three S: SURF SOCIAL NETWORKS SAFELY.
You can focus on the information you’ve learnt from Blog. As a media choose from:
- A traditional paper/ cardboard-poster to hang in class. It should attract the attention and be easily readable.
- A digital on-line poster at Glogster. Here’s an example on Christmas traditions in the USA made by kids. Watch a video tutorial “Glogster in 90 seconds”.
- A talking image: Take a photo and record your message using Fotobabble. Here’s mine with the instructions on how to make one. CLICK on it & listen. It took me 10 minutes. Of course you’ll have to take the right photo if you like photography or choose one not protected by copyright in the following website: Pixabay or Pics4learning.
- An oral message to convince your friends to take action. You can record your message at Vocaroo. No need to Sign in, just record your voice, SAVE and share link as a comment here below. Click on Vocaroo below & listen Online recording software >>
- Create a quiz on social networkS. There’s no need to register. eQuizShow. Give your quiz a title and a password to share with your classmates 🙂
- Make a created animated video at PowToon. See the one on the previous post for my Christmas wishes. Here’s a tutorial video on how to use it:
- Last but not least you can make an animated video at Animoto. You only need to sign up for a free account. Watch a quick video tutorial (Fatto da me in italiano come mi avete richesto 🙂
And here’s the short video I made while doing my screencast. Not difficult!
I’m sure by now you’ll have found something that suits you and I’m looking forward to seeing your creativity spark!! FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO CONVEY NOT ON THE MEDIA 😉
NB: YOU CAN WORK IN PAIRS.
- Please write down what kind of activity you have chosen in Schoology and make sure there’s a variety of all types of options. In pratica, non scegliete tutti lo stesso mezzo ma assegnatevi i diversi tipi di lavori ;).
- When you’re done, leave your name and link to your digital object as a comment.
To watch the equiz show of Emiliano and Andrea you can click on the name in the first reply or click on the following link :
this is my animoto’s video
i hope you like it 🙂
we think that the social networks have the same pros and cons of the real world: full of memories but also frustration.
everything is wonderful, because it allows you to grow and improve, but is also risky!!!
Hi, that’s our video made with Animoto: sara and tommaso
Here there are my glogster
Does your poster “How to use Internet” actually give THAT INFO? The assignment was: “AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ( kind of Pubblicità Progresso) whose target is people of your age: TEENAGERS. Title: Three S: SURF SOCIAL NETWORKS SAFELY”.
sorry for the DELAY, but i DID another glogster, i hope that it’s good:
Hi, this is my Animoto’s video. Sorry for the late but only today I’ve found a computer who is compatible with Animoto.
My topic is: what social networks can do.
Is your topic “what social networks can do” consistent with the ASSIGNMENT? “AWARENESS CAMPAIGN ( kind of Pubblicità Progresso) whose target is people of your age: TEENAGERS. Title: Three S: SURF SOCIAL NETWORKS SAFELY”.
Alessandro Catto’s Vocaroo, sent to me by mail at 11p.m. Why not left as a comment as required?
We have just finished our final animoto’s video! Now it should be relevant with the heading:)
Some tips on social networks;)
sorry for the late! here’s my glogster!
For the delay. Simple but you eventually succeeded in doing it 😉
Hi, this is my Animoto’s video, I tried not to repeat the things that my classmates said but I just pointed the most important things for me in social networks. That is, the communication and sharing, advantageous points of social networks.
But I wanted remembered to use our information carefully and don’t overdo sharing.
You wanted to remind us to … Nice. To the point.
Bianca & Laura
Great idea to use ThingLink to embed your own videos. Funny and involving 🙂 Your dad and mum are great!
Hi! Finally I have to do a Glogster dashboard because I couldn’t use the microphone .. 🙁 In the dashboard I frame the uses of socal networks in particular by students.
I appreciate your INITIATIVE … you never give up and have found a great solution and alternative.
This is an animoto’s video made by me and Riccardo Tomasella!
Our topic is Facebook.
Hope you enjoy it:)
P.S. We have been restrected to a 30 second video…
You have to upgrade to a premium account if you want a longer clip.
Really? What a surprise. That’s exactly what I made clear in the Tutorial I created on your request.
I Forgot it , sorry:)
Totally NOT RELEVANT TO THE ASSIGNMENT: “Create an AWARENESS CAMPAIGN whose target is people of your age: TEENAGERS. Title: Three S: SURF SOCIAL NETWORKS SAFELY.” Your short video is just some data on Facebook. How come? Did you read the post “carefully”?
Hello! This is the glogster poster of privacy and security on the social networks!
I see that you’re committing. Keep it up.
This is my video made with PowToon! 🙂
Ok, very informative, may be a bit too much?
Here another version a little less long! I hope that’s okay!
I really appreciate your desire to improve, your commitment and INITIATIVE. You’ve listened to my advice, learnt from your mistakes and … done a great video! 🙂
this is my eQuizShow about privacy and security on social networks.
We’ll try it in class 🙂
good morning this is my powtoon, i hope you enjoy !
Did YOU enjoy doing it?
Hi, I modified it and now it’s longer.
This is great. Well done!! Good choice of topic: cyberbullying.
Hi,this is the eQuizShow of Emiliano and Andrea.
Hi, that’s our video made with PowToon: it’s about pros and cons of social networks!
Giorgia & Susanna
Great PowToon both in content and form! Well done!
So interesting. My students will follow suit! Looking forward to seeing your students’ digital objects!