I’m very proud to share with you today the PADLET containing the works of the students.
The assignment, posted in Schoology, was as follows: either individually or in group choose from:
- A false facebook page of Oscar Wilde or of a character from The Picture of Dorian Gray, using the linked website Fakebook. In the post write relevant & interesting info also quoting from the novel you read during the summer.
- A presentation that you’ll do in class, summarizing what you’ ve learnt of Oscar Wilde. Max’ 10 m’. Use Prezi or Emaze.
- A Kahoot on the Ballad of the Reading Gaol to be shared with me.
- A Tackk of all the websites that O.Wilde would have liked, giving reasons.
- An audio interview to Dorian Gray using the app Spreaker.
[padlet key=’7z4ka7q5s1py’ width=’100%’ height=’480′]
Well done to all of you! Nobody chose to do the audio interview but I know it’s because we had already done it with the Interviews to the Romantic poets and you all wanted to experiment with something different. KEEP IT UP!